My collection of go-to recipes here because: I never print anything anymore, my Pinterest got too jam-packed with dishes I never actually made, and ain’t nobody got time for finding screenshots of recipes in my phone’s photos. A work in progress, and will update with pics of the
Also, I wanted to have a way to index the recipes I share in instagram posts, because sometimes I don’t have a food story worthy of a whole blog post for one recipe. Sometimes, I’m just like, I made this and here’s how to, so to Instagram the recipe goes.
**Right now this is mostly just a list to remind me of the recipes I want to find and type up, will change to links as I make the posts, or, I’ve included links to recipes I’ve collected from elsewhere online and pretty much make as described.
- Apple Pancakes
- Homemade McMuffin
- Apple Walnut Cinnamon Rolls
- Spinach, Asparagus, and Feta Quiche
APPETIZERS / PARTY FOOD
- Sausage Wontons
- Skillet Queso
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Grammie’s friend Donna’s Antipasto
- Orange, Red Onion, and Mint Salad (plus I add arugula and crushed peanuts)
- Kale, Almond, Parmesan Salad
- Pasta Salad
- Summer Tortellini Salad w/ Bacon
- Disney’s The Brown Derby Chopped Cobb Salad
- Great-Grandma’s Bacon, Macaroni and Cheese
- Velveeta Mac ‘n’ Cheese
- Sun-dried Tomato Ravioli
- Greek Chicken Thigh Orzo
- Cast Iron Skillet Steak basted with butter & thyme
- Crock-pot Barbacoa (for tacos or quesadillas)
- Lemon Rosemary Crispy Cast-Iron Chicken Thighs
- Chicken Pot Pie
- Buttermilk-brined Seasoned Fried Chicken Thighs
- Yorkshire Pudding
- Pao de Queijo (Brazilian Cheese Puff Bread like at Fogo de Chao!)
- Rosemary Onion Potatoes
- Crispy Smashed Potatoes
- Hash brown Casserole
- Roasted Balsamic Brussel Sprouts
- Skillet Garlic Green Beans
- Roasted Garlic Broccoli
- Skillet Honey-glazed Cayenne Pecan Carrots
- Pan-Roasted Lemon Garlic Parmesan Asparagus
As a general rule, take any juice or fizzy flavored water and can make a mixed drink with vodka.
- Homemade “Cherry Limeade” (copycat Sonic’s)
- Lemon Drop Martini
- Dirty Shirley
Quick ideas for tequila include an easy tequila sunrise with just OJ, or fast marg with splash of sweet & sour.
- 3-2-1 Margarita
- Tequila Shot with Cinnamon-sugar Orange slice
BOURBON // Whiskey
Jack & Coke is a good go-to when you’re not sure what else sounds good, this usually does the trick.
- Mint Julep
- OG Old-Fashioned
Ditto to whiskey, rum and coke is great too.
- Classic Daiquiri
Gin Martinis are my preference over vodka for sure.
- Basil Lime Gimlet
- Basil Smash
- “A Simple Favor” Martini with a generous lemon twist
- Dirty Martini with just the olive juice, no actual olives